Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many levels does MindChamp offer?
2. How many hours is each level?
Every level is 10-12 hours (10-12 sessions of 1 hour).
3. Is it a one-on-one class?
4. Will it be daily or weekly?
It depends on the student's convenience.
5. Can I pay monthly?
Yes, we have a monthly payment option.
6. Who are the educators?
MindChamp’s mission is to enable women in technology to teach the next generation of learners. Through a rigorous interview process, we screen applicants with a CS/IT background and work experience in the IT industry. They are then trained to teach kids. >80% of our educators are engineers and the rest have a Masters-level degree in Computer Science.
7. Do you have a yearly package?
Yes. Please contact the MindChamp team for the same.
8. What if my child doesn’t want to continue after some levels?
We will extend a refund for the remaining classes. Although, 99.9% of our students complete their levels and 90% of them move to the next level.
9. How can my child access his notes and exercises?
Every child gets his/her own login on our platform where they can access their notes, exercises, and review course contents.